Servo controlled filling
The F-560 filling system ensures the accurate distribution of the portions from the multihead weigher to the trays on the single our double lane conveyor.
A servo driven swiveling funnel distributes the portions between the buffer hoppers. From the buffer hoppers, the portions are transferred into the filling hoppers. The filling hoppers are then positioned horizontally (servo controlled) above the trays on the transportation system. When the trays are ready on the transportation system, the filling hoppers are positioned just above or into the trays with a vertical movement. Next, the filling hoppers are emptied and the product is (optionally) pressed into the tray with a servo controlled pressing/tamping unit. Then a new cycle starts again.
The tooling is very easy to change. This makes a quick changeover between different tray sizes possible.
The machine is extremely suitable for single or double lane filling of solid products, such as (mixed) vegetables, mussels, shrimps, olives, nuts, chicken fillets, meatballs and other food types.
Features of the F-560
Easy to clean
Easy to clean
Specifications of the filling system
- Version: single or double lane
- Product supply points (weigher): 1 or 2
- Filling points: 2 - 12 (depending on tray size)
- Portion size: 30 – 4000 grams
- Filling range: standard 600 x 500 x 130 mm (LxWxH)
- Capacity: up to 18 cycles per minute (product dependent)
- Can be equipped with an integrated pressing/tamping system
- Optionally equipped with a reject hopper for discharging incorrect weights or remaining product at the end of a batch