The Tramper S-560 is a medium to large fully automatic tray sealing machine, which is equipped with servo controlled drives. The machine has a compact and extremely robust construction and, with its stainless steel design, fully complies with the demanding hygienic standards within the food industry. In addition, the S-580 is characterized by excellent ease of use and high achievable capacities.
The tray sealing machine is suitable for processing almost any sealable packaging within the range of 500 x 600 mm. The S-560 lends itself to both single and double lane tray sealing applications for packing a wide range of products, such as fruit and vegetables through to fish, meat, snacks, bakery, poultry, dairy products and ready meals. The desired setup is formed by a basic version of the tray sealing machine, which can be fitted with a variety of options.
Furthermore, the tray sealing machine is standardly equipped with a servo controlled film transport system with break detection and a film unwinding reel. A double film reel is optionally available.
Features of the S-560
Quick changeover time
Quick changeover time
The tray sealing machine is standardly equipped with an infeed conveyor with a length of approximately 3,000 mm. The infeed system is designed as a walking beam transport system with a stroke length of 850 mm, which transports the trays step-by-step and accurately positions the trays. The movement of the walking beam transport system is servo driven and equipped with easily exchangeable tooling for quick changeovers between different tray sizes.
The transport speed of the infeed conveyor can be freely programmed per product via the HMI controls of the sealing machine.
Optionally, an inliner at the end of the tray sealing machine combines the two lanes of trays into a single lane.
Specifications of the tray sealer
- Sealing range: 600 x 500 x 130 mm (LxWxH)
- Capacity: up to 15 cycles per minute
- Suitable for the tray sealing of products in liquid and solid form
- Prepared for Modified Atmosphere Packaging
- User-friendly HMI operator touch screen
- Suitable for single and double lane packaging
- Possibility for further automation with a tray denester, filling station and lidding system
- Machine can be equipped with an integrated labelling machine, printer and additional film reel for quick film changes