The completely updated Tramper S-360 tray sealing machine was subject to much praise from our customers last year. This new version of the tray sealer is already used worldwide in sectors which process and pack fresh fruit, ready-to-eat salads, ready meals, poultry, fish and cheese.
Updates to the top sealer include:
- An all-new robust and hygienic frame;
- New drive for the servo-controlled closing mechanism;
- Faster, bigger and intuitive HMI for an even greater ease of use;
- Improved automatic sealing tool locks for efficient changeovers;
- Improved side arms for increased stability during the transport of trays;
- Increased options for optimal data exchange;
Of course the best features of the previous S-360 series were carried through to the new generation of Tramper tray sealers. These features include the standard MAP preparation, servo-driven film reels with snap detection, toolless changeovers, reliable sealing of a large variety of materials including cardboard, aluminium, RPET or Mono-PET trays and countless integrated options for turnkey solutions.